The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Yeah but that’s only because you’ve never been in Debenhams

That's probably not far off the mark! Friends houses, my house when friends come round, theatre, cinema, Ewood Park in a crowd of 20,000, my office, the car .......the list is endless.

The problem is I damaged the nerve which keeps the left eye open. Fell off the garage roof - good story to that - and hit my head. Now when I'm tired I can't stop my left eye closing and sleep follows quickly.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Dentist uodate. He says the tooth needs to come out as there is little left to fill. He offered to do it while I waited .......
Funny that. My dentist does extractions while you wait as well.....:whistle:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
That's the children''s rooms cleaned and beds made for the Christmas visit.

I say children because my sons 26,30, 32 seem to revert to being 6,10 and 12 within 5 minutes of arriving home. Dishes? Dishwasher? Where do towels live? Wherever you happen to finish using it! How many times can one use a clean towel? Once but two towels may be required for one shower! Shoes? In porch? In the porch?? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Christmas is great. :banghead:

D

Deleted member 1258

We had a good morning at the Hatton Locks cafe, though it felt strange to drive out instead of cycling. We had a good turn out, 13 of us round the table, including my good lady, and 5 of the lads had cycled out.

Top Bottom