The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GM

Legendary Member
^ one more

Evening all. Funny old day today, woke up with a sore ankle, feels like Mrs GM has done a Kathy Bates on me :smile: had to cancel my spin class :sad:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
There is more than enough on the tv without paying for extras. I have that much stuff on the pvr to watch I don't reckon I will ever catch up and will probably end up deleting stuff to free up more space one day :cry:

I keep recording stuff then deleting it as i can't be arsed to watch it. :laugh:. I don't watch much TV anymore.

Drago

Legendary Member
Oh dear, I'm trouble with Mrs D. I'm a cheerful sort and I'm often whistling, singalong to the radio, or even singing songs with my own mad up words. Alas, my latest ditty has garnered her disapproval. I cant see what's wrong with...

"I can see clearly now my piles have gone,
No more plummy veins jn my way,
I can see clearly now my piles have gone,
Its gonna be a bright, bright, blood free day!"

No sense of humour has Mrs D.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Oh dear, I'm trouble with Mrs D. I'm a cheerful sort and I'm often whistling, singalong to the radio, or even singing songs with my own mad up words. Alas, my latest ditty has garnered her disapproval. I cant see what's wrong with...

I think i like Mrs D.

screenman

Legendary Member

I think you have a number one on your hands there, or maybe a number two at worst.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Reincarnated as a pair of giant Y fronts........
We're doomed Mr Mainwareing... we're doomed

classic33

Leg End Member
Reincarnated as a pair of giant Y fronts........
images-2.jpg

Top Bottom