The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all.
I was up at 06.30 today then read that post about imagining Drago's Y fronts. It made me ill and I had to go back to bed.
I think its still Friday although its possible I blacked out for 24 hours.
Weather seems pleasant.
Fresh fruit and yogurt for breckie then some exercises...... the bike, weights then situps.
And then.........I have no idea. Might just have a really chill day

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Earliest I've been up this week - 9 o'clock. Slept right through Mrs. jg's alarm at 6 o'clock.

Did 25 miles on the bike before breakfast and bumped into an old club mate. Had a blether about who's doing what to who these days and who's still getting out on the bike. Glad to hear that all the old gits who were riding when I was a club member are still going strong.

Going to fit some security lights for the in laws as they are convinced we are being engulfed by a massive crime wave. They don't get out now and their world view is formed by lurid headlines in the local rag. Apparently someone five streets away had their shed broken into last week - a sure sign that society is crumbling.

Then it's off down to Elland Road to see Leeds arrest their traditional Christmas slump by beating Derby County. Can't wait.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
What type of coffee do you drink?
I used to drink just the occasional one as I dont really enjoy granules. Since buying a pod machine I have a mug most mornings.....its very yummy :smile:

I buy the pods, but to be honest i quite like instant as well. I hate tea.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Picked up our new caravan today. Storing it at home for a few days whilst I check everything out.
Well impressed with the Honda. 50.2mpg on the drive down to Perranporth and 28.3mpg towing back. I can live with that. :okay:

IMG_20190111_114922566.jpg

Top Bottom