The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Right, my weapons are shiny and oiled.

First it's underpants now this..........

PaulSB

Legendary Member
77 miles, 3000 feet, 15.7 very happy. Improved my PB on 3.2 mile segment by 28 seconds and kept pace with one of our best climbers on 1600 feet of climbing 9-12% in the last 7 miles

I've got the Mallorca 312 in 12 weeks tomorrow. Been working on this since August so I'm made up with today.

In other news the kids have agreed it would be a good idea to look at other cars. Tomorrow is the day.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
77 miles, 3000 feet, 15.7 very happy. Improved my PB on 3.2 mile segment by 28 seconds and kept pace with one of our best climbers on 1600 feet of climbing 9-12% in the last 7 miles

I've got the Mallorca 312 in 12 weeks tomorrow. Been working on this since August so I'm made up with today.

In other news the kids have agreed it would be a good idea to look at other cars. Tomorrow is the day.

15 weeks tomorrow

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Look don't encourage him........

It will keep him happy :laugh:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
In my club there are seven of us 62-70. I'm 64. The eldest has had a heart issue for years but is now back on his bike. He was a very strong rider but needs the ebike these days. We all go out on Mondays, the ebike simply let's my mate join in. It doesn't effect the ride at all. Above 15 the motor cuts out so when we start pushing 16-18 he has to work and these bikes are heavy!!

When I need one I'd have no hesitation in buying one

Top Bottom