The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Salut. The bin men didn't empty the brown garden cuttings this morning because I forgot to renew the £40 a year fee. All done now so it will be emptied in 2 week's time now.
I finished stripping off the wall paper in our bedroom , ready to paint the ceiling next but not today.
Hoping to go for a ride this afternoon and that will be my day done.
No good doing everything in the same day , must leave some for the following day I say. That's what retirement is all about. Never rush to do things, spread it out.

Tenkaykev

Guru
My sausage sandwich turned into something else.
View attachment 730919

You're lucky the Mods didn't pull your post for being too suggestive 😉

numbnuts

Legendary Member
"it's all right....just don't mention the war"

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Sorry but I'm not going to stand there and count if the orange part is on the 4th segment of its abdomen, if it's that big I'll just belt it with whatever is to hand.

I try never to intentionally kill anything, but known dangers to our own native wildlife are an exception. As much as I don’t like to think what they did with all the trapped grey squirrels, I am really enjoying seeing our reds flourish again. It is now getting rare to see a grey here and the reds now outnumber them.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I try never to intentionally kill anything, but known dangers to our own native wildlife are an exception. As much as I don’t like to think what they did with all the trapped grey squirrels, I am really enjoying seeing our reds flourish again. It is now getting rare to see a grey here and the reds now outnumber them.

I love red squirrels

classic33

Leg End Member
"it's all right....just don't mention the war"
IMG_20240515_125144.jpg

Top Bottom