The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Yesterday I brought in a box from the shed into the kitchen and this popped out, bought two mouse traps and set then up found this, this morning Yeah KILLER ME :gun:

View attachment 451674

That's horrible. :sad:

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Up with Mrs. jg (who's going to w*rk). Cold but not icy, fresh but not excessively windy so I'm off for a ride. See ya later.

I wrote that before we went outside to find the car windscreen iced up.

Mrs.jg dropped me in the Toon so I was scooting up the Tyne valley at first light through Corbridge and on to Hexham where I stopped for breakfast. Except I was too early for the cafe to be open so had to carry on over the top to Blanchland for breakfast at the White Monk cafe. Except I was too early for the cafe to be open so had to carry on over the top to Park Head by which time it was 11 o'clock and I'd ridden 42 miles so I had a bowl of soup for breakfast.

Still icy in places and almost lost my back wheel climbing up from the Devil's Water but no spills. A lumpy 66miles.

D

Deleted member 1258

Ahhh. What a baby face you had. :laugh:

^_^

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Another day in the mountains.A bit of Yoga on the beach.:laugh::laugh:
IMG-20190210-WA0002.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Evening folks. Just back from a magical mystery tour to aberdovey. One of my grandsons had to go work and his dad isn't home so grans taxi to the rescue. Never been to aberdovey and i will probably never go there voluntarily ever again. Horrible windy twisty road all the way there. I can imagine the drive being a nightmare in the Summer. A 40 mile round trip for me. :wacko:. The things i do for my grandchildren.

Top Bottom