The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
And i am third. Spent another night listening to the wind and rain. Bring on the spring. :hello::cry:

You are wet and windy very often ^_^

172traindriver

Legendary Member
20181219_121630.jpg
Yesterday I brought in a box from the shed into the kitchen and this popped out, bought two mouse traps and set then up found this, this morning Yeah KILLER ME :gun:

View attachment 451674

I prefer my electric chair for mice (well its battery operated actually)

Last edited:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I've just walked 7 miles in the dark

No torch?

Drago

Legendary Member
Why men shouldn't give advice...

Dear John,
I hope you can help me, The other day, I set off for work, leaving my husband in the house watching TV. My car stalled, and then it broke down about a mile down the road, and I had to walk back to get my husbands help.
When I got back I couldn't believe my eyes, he was in our bed with the neighbors daughter! I am 32, my husband is 34 and the neighbors daughter is 19. We have been married for ten years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted they'd been at it for the past six months. He won't go to counseling, and I'm afraid I am a wreck and need advice urgently. Can you please help.
Sincerely Sheila

Dear Sheila,
A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking there is no debris in the fuel line. If its clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem. It could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors.
I hope this helps,
John

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Why men shouldn't give advice...

Dear John,
I hope you can help me, The other day, I set off for work, leaving my husband in the house watching TV. My car stalled, and then it broke down about a mile down the road, and I had to walk back to get my husbands help.
When I got back I couldn't believe my eyes, he was in our bed with the neighbors daughter! I am 32, my husband is 34 and the neighbors daughter is 19. We have been married for ten years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted they'd been at it for the past six months. He won't go to counseling, and I'm afraid I am a wreck and need advice urgently. Can you please help.
Sincerely Sheila

Dear Sheila,
A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking there is no debris in the fuel line. If its clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem. It could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors.
I hope this helps,
John

Bad boy Mr Drago. ^_^

Top Bottom