The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
No food was injured during this stunt.
No return to the shops required then?

I am back from shopping in the metropolis known as Newtown. Went to throw some rubbish in the bin, forgot the shopping was by the back door, ended up twisting, fell over the shopping and ended up going through the door and landed on my arse outside on the ground. :laugh:

Any spilt milk?

never mind any spilt milk...…..any video:laugh:

Dave7

Legendary Member
I am back from shopping in the metropolis known as Newtown. Went to throw some rubbish in the bin, forgot the shopping was by the back door, ended up twisting, fell over the shopping and ended up going through the door and landed on my arse outside on the ground. :laugh:
Literally a**e over t*t then.
:giggle::giggle:. Sorry to laugh.....really I am.:whistle: Mrs D fell over the open dishwasher door last year and is stii suffering from the effects so, joking apart, I hope you are ok.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Did all my excercises then spent so long looking for the damned missing passport that the planned bike ride is history.
Golfing Wednesday & Thursday but Friday is looking good.... I really will get one in then.

Did you find your passport?

Dave7

Legendary Member
Did you find your passport?
Do I look like I found it? :cursing::cursing::cursing:.
Just phoned the taxi company, last hope really.....nothing.
We have literally gone through all of both our jackets and trousers. I have take drawers out in case its fallen out. I have checked every single case and rucksack we own.
Checked all the ideas suggested on CC.
Just about given up now.
I dont want to give up and spend £90 but see little choice :cry:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Do I look like I found it? :cursing::cursing::cursing:.
Just phoned the taxi company, last hope really.....nothing.
We have literally gone through all of both our jackets and trousers. I have take drawers out in case its fallen out. I have checked every single case and rucksack we own.
Checked all the ideas suggested on CC.
Just about given up now.
I dont want to give up and spend £90 but see little choice :cry:

Inside your shoes?

Top Bottom