The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@Dave7 IMG_0303 2.JPG yeah its enough to put you off them ,I use them because of spinal problems and associated nerve damage.

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Back from hossy. We've decided that when Mrs Ds motability contract ends later this year were going to tell them to shove it - its 80 quid a month cheaper to buy and insure the same car, and she'd have something to show for it.

Do you have the option to buy the motability car? You know how it's been driven, you know how it's been looked after - could be worth keeping mebbe?

Drago

Legendary Member
Do you have the option to buy the motability car? You know how it's been driven, you know how it's been looked after - could be worth keeping mebbe?

I dont know buddy. We wouldnt buy it anyway - its a decent enough drive, but its had a persistent clutch fault that has required 2 replacements, and it's already starting to judder again. It ain't Mrs D, shes an ex plod pursuit driver and very good wheel woman, and I barely drive it at all myself, and convincing Kia it even had a fault in the first place took some doing, although we finally got an acknowledgement and apology when it suddenly lost all drive at about 2000 miles old.

Top Bottom