The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
The views or the pint? :rofl:
As I don't drink the views

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Morning all. Seeing as I didn't get in the Prudential 100, I've just entered the ballot for the 46. Done it for the last 2 years, so hopefully I'll do it again.

Warming up nicely here in the capital, have a good day all.

Good luck :okay:
I didnt get in the 100, 1 successful attempt in 3 for me :angry:

D

Deleted member 1258

What a beautiful day for a bike ride, came out the Hatton Locks cafe to bright sunshine, the fog patches had gone and it was bright and sunny, lovely ride back with the warm sun on my back, I'll have more like that please, my woolly hat went in my back pocket after ten minutes and I could have done with taking the gloves off. Back through Lowsenford and past Packwood House to Balsall Common and my regular route into and across Coventry. A very enjoyable 57 miles covered.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Off to the woods with MrsP shortly
Too much information there :blush:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Bicep tendon - at least 2 weeks complete rest, anti inflammatories, and ice, or risk iirreversible damage. Got the full lecture, I'm 50 years old, not a teenager, shouldn't be curling 150lbs at my age, act my age, grow up, be more responsible, delete as applicable, yadda yadda.

So at least 2 weeks of loafing around ahead.
Much as I have sympathy for your plight the Doc has a point. Sadly age catches up with all of us.

Drago

Legendary Member
French, brown and seedy, just the way I like them!

Er....?

article-2518845-16D068D3000005DC-703_306x423.jpg

Top Bottom