The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
The sudden warmth has woken a lot of things up.

:laugh::laugh:

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Icy start to my ride this morning. A bit foggy too but once the sun heaved itself over the horizon it soon burned off.

Had a cracking creature feature near Scorton when a Barn Owl crossed in front of me and then accompanied me for half a mile as it covered the roadside ditch for voles.

Bright sunshine all day and it was quite warm this afternoon. Did 128 miles in exactly 9 hrs riding time with the total time being 9:45. Had a serendipitous arrival back at Darlo station as I walked straight onto a train home. Meant I didn't get a beer though. :sad:

Brilliant day. :bicycle:

BTW - Thanks for your concern about t'owd lass too. She necked a bottle of wine yesterday so she's definiteley feeling better.

D

Deleted member 1258

Icy start to my ride this morning. A bit foggy too but once the sun heaved itself over the horizon it soon burned off.

Had a cracking creature feature near Scorton when a Barn Owl crossed in front of me and then accompanied me for half a mile as it covered the roadside ditch for voles.

Bright sunshine all day and it was quite warm this afternoon. Did 128 miles in exactly 9 hrs riding time with the total time being 9:45. Had a serendipitous arrival back at Darlo station as I walked straight onto a train home. Meant I didn't get a beer though. :sad:

BTW - Thanks for your concern about t'owd lass too. She necked a bottle of wine yesterday so she's definiteley feeling better.

We'll done, sounds like a cracking day out.

172traindriver

Legendary Member

Cracking ride, well done :bravo:

Top Bottom