The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Looks nice outside here, I have been in the office for a couple of hours and will venture out shortly, maybe to look at some caravans.

D

Deleted member 1258

Good morning, it looks a lovely morning for a bike ride, but I'm on family duties. My old club is running the Starley Sportive today raising money for the local baby hospice and it looks like they've picked a great morning for it., This will be one of only a few I've missed.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, a lovely sunny day here. I'll be out with the dog soon and the MrsP wants to go to Myddleton House in Enfield to see the snowdrops in the garden. I'm hoping for a pub stop on the way home.

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Mrs. jg's penultimate shift today. Was woken at 6 o'clock by her alarm but managed to get back to sleep.

Came downstairs to find a mountain of washing up the result of Mrs. jg's baking frenzy yesterday. I don't even get to enjoy the goodies as they are for one of her many leaving do's. :sad:

Windy here today but hoping to get out for a ride to see how the saddle sores are recovering. Dog walk first though.

Top Bottom