The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I am back from a 27 mile bmble to machynlleth. Got myself a new battery for my watch while I was there.

20190515_110134.jpg
20190515_112018.jpg
20190515_112800.jpg

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I'm just back from a 23 mile trike ride :smile:

Last edited:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Well I played my golf (badly) had a nice chicken salad sarnie with a few chips (as I promised myself).........washed down with a pint of John Smiths Smooth**.
Got home at 14.30, Mrs D was out shopping so I decided to get a ride in........my regular 11 miler.
**the pint cost £1.50 as the girl misheard my request for Stella so charged me half price.......I quite like it so got a good deal ^_^

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Well I played my golf (badly) had a nice chicken salad sarnie with a few chips (as I promised myself).........washed down with a pint of John Smiths Smooth**.
Got home at 14.30, Mrs D was out shopping so I decided to get a ride in........my regular 11 miler.
**the pint cost £1.50 as the girl misheard my request for Stella so charged me half price.......I quite like it so got a good deal ^_^
I'll have to try that on Friday.

'Can I have a pint of Stella please?' :laugh:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning campers and unless that Welsh woman sneaks in I am first on. I am out a bit earlier for golf today so will hit the school run......therefor I am already supping my coffee.
Porridge with honey and blueberries for breckie today then I will be off.
Another nice day it seems, hope everyone enjoys it ^_^

Dave7

Legendary Member
Well that has been another great day, goodnight everybody, see you in the morning.

Clay shooting tomorrow, do not worry as I will not hit many of them 40% would be nice though
Did that once and enjoyed it. Cant understand how anyone can enjoy repeatedly doing it though. Mind you, lots of people cant see the pleasure in knocking 7 bells out of a little white ball:blush:

Top Bottom