The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
:hello::rain::sad:

I was meant to meet the guys this morning but 60 miles in pouring rain? Really?

Forecast is much improved from tomorrow onwards and my club has rides on Saturday and Sunday.

I mentioned my friend who's having a tough time, hasn't ridden for a long while. Well I'm getting the bike shortly, I shall TLC it and we will be back on the road together for the first time in too long. Very happy about this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1258

:hello: :rain::rain::rain: Good morning folks

Dave7

Legendary Member
Cooler here today which is nice as we plan to walk into Peurto Pollensa, not too far.....approx 3 or 4 miles there and back.
Set to be hot later on so a few hours around the pool (with a beer) maybe on the cards.
We are debating an upgrade from b&b to A/I for next week. It will cost a fair wedge but eating out is very expensive so, by the time you add drinks there is not much difference.

screenman

Legendary Member
Cooler here today which is nice as we plan to walk into Peurto Pollensa, not too far.....approx 3 or 4 miles there and back.
Set to be hot later on so a few hours around the pool (with a beer) maybe on the cards.
We are debating an upgrade from b&b to A/I for next week. It will cost a fair wedge but eating out is very expensive so, by the time you add drinks there is not much difference.

Nice walk we have done it a few times.

172traindriver

Legendary Member

Do you mean old town Pollensa?

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
IMG_20190614_104234924.jpg

Poppies along The American Road on the old D Day beach assault training area across the road from me. Quite apt considering this week in history.

classic33

Leg End Member
You were too late with your towels on the sun loungers, again.

Top Bottom