The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
North.........
Phew. And breath :laugh:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Just back from a 5 mile bimble to test the carrera after fitting a new headset yesterday. All good but I've decided I prefer mountain biking to road at the moment t,oo much hard work for very little excitement or maybe I'm just unfit ^_^
I find the opposite. The mountain bike is hard work. Certainly gives you a good workout.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
IMG_20190912_132021553.jpg

I like it! :okay:

D

Deleted member 1258

I got a little 51 mile pootle in this morning, a ride that was pretty much the same as most of the rides I've done over the last few weeks, hard work into the breeze and a bit cool at first but warming up nicely as the ride went on. The only thing of note was getting very close to a bird of prey on Holly lane in Balsall Common on the way out, it was hunting above the verge on my left and when it saw me it flew up into the tree on my right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I got a little 51 mile pootle in this morning, a ride that was pretty much the same as most of the rides I've done over the last few weeks, hard work into the breeze and a bit cool at first but warming up nicely as the ride went on. The only thing of note was getting very close to a bird of pray on Holly lane in Balsall Common on the way out, it was hunting above the verge on my left and when it saw me it flew up into the tree on my right.
I find they are not too bothered when you are cycling. I often get buzzards just sitting on fence posts just calmly watching me go past only a few feet away.

Top Bottom