The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Clear sky here and no rain forecast.
I have an electrician coming this morning to discuss moving sockets etc prior to the kitchen refit.
Weather!!!!
Yesterday the forecasters announced a massive cold front with heavy snow.
Today the forecasters announce a tropical heatwave arriving by the weekend :wacko:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Coooeeeee. 4 deg and dry.

Stay safe peeps :hello:

Chief Broom

Veteran
Morning folks :okay: Ive been running out of DVD's to watch and as ive a limited range that interest/amuse me i tried to recall anything that appealed over the years.....then i remembered this documentary! Free Solo about Alex Honnolds 3200ft climb of El Capitan in Yosemite National Park...Awesome! im no climber [sod that] but can appreciate this magnificent achievement, think i was more stressed out watching him than he was climbing! :laugh:

View: https://youtu.be/tnRoda7Ke2w?si=cZluYko0em344Ovm

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning. I was up around 5 as usual. Quick cuppa then headed out for a 5k shuffle. Bath is running for a soak now.
You take it turns to go running.
You first, then the bath when you get back?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
20240417_090903~2.jpg

Drago

Legendary Member
Morning folks :okay: Ive been running out of DVD's to watch and as ive a limited range that interest/amuse me i tried to recall anything that appealed over the years.....then i remembered this documentary! Free Solo about Alex Honnolds 3200ft climb of El Capitan in Yosemite National Park...Awesome! im no climber [sod that] but can appreciate this magnificent achievement, think i was more stressed out watching him than he was climbing! :laugh:

View: https://youtu.be/tnRoda7Ke2w?si=cZluYko0em344Ovm

Pah. Stallone does that while taking time out to kill lots of bad guys in Cliffhanger.

Top Bottom