The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Mr WD has encouraged them to move somewhere else. They would decimate and destroy the pond if we let them stay.

In what way would they decimate the pond ?

Last edited:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Salut tout le monde! I am back ^_^ I have been away from this site for a couple of months after our move to our new home.

Mrs G has also been to Australia for a couple of weeks and contracted cellulitus whilst there so we are still in the process of claiming expenses back from the insurance.

The house ( built in 1934 ) has given us a few problems too as we had to have the lounge walls re-plasted and redecorated but all done now and looking good.
We also want to turn the garage into a spare bedroom ( we only have one bedroom at the moment ) and junk room at the back so it will need a partition to put up. The front already has glass sliding doors.

It also has a Kota ( indoor barbecue popular in Finland ) which we have not had the time to use yet.

Despite all that, we love the house as it is in a quiet area, close to the sea and a good view of the country side from our bedroom window.

Not much cycling done lately as the weather crap at the moment, either too windy of raining. Let's hope May will be better.

We are going to Orleans early in June to celebrate my brother's 60th wedding anniversary.
That's all for now so I hope you are all as well as can be.

How is everybody?

Drago

Legendary Member
Looks like I'm stuck here for the afternoon.

PXL_20240417_113753643.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
In what way would they decimate the pond ?

They would destroy it. Churn up the mud, eat all the aquatic plants and probably eat as many fish as they could. Geese make a hell of a mess.

Top Bottom