The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Mayo on fried egg ???

no. It was a cold sandwich. :laugh:

postman

Legendary Member
Went out for lunch yesterday.i had a butchers brunch.Never again it did not touch my taste buds at all.toast was great sausages ok but that was it.poached egg had some form of dressing sprinkled on it a my taste buds did not like it,the beans were not baked beans but spicy.and the belly pork strip was just too greasy,bacon i have had better,not worth the price well you live and learn.

classic33

Leg End Member
No wonder the NHS is broke, over the last few weeks I've had NHS dentist, Dermatology x 2 , Bowel cancer screening and next month eye screening all trying to save a wretch like me, why don't they just let me be.
Wait whilst you see a nurse by the name of Grace.

Question Time
With regards your latest blood test results, how does the 44 returned relate to real life?
Just had to repeat the last one as they felt it was too high at 43. I now wait to see what this latest brings.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Wait whilst you see a nurse by the name of Grace.

Question Time
With regards your latest blood test results, how does the 44 returned relate to real life?
Just had to repeat the last one as they felt it was too high at 43. I now wait to see what this latest brings.

48 is border line so at 44 it is below
  • Normal: Below 42 mmol/mol (6.0%)
  • Prediabetes: 42 to 47 mmol/mol (6.0 to 6.4%)
  • Diabetes: 48 mmol/mol (6.5% or over)

Dave7

Legendary Member
I use 3 cups of white and one on wholemeal now and have stopped all the seeds and nuts as it was costing to much just for a loaf

I tend to use 2 wholemeal to 1 white.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I will, when the results come back.

It's your :dancing: that made me think you were okay with the result you got.
Also not certain which way was good or bad. So I thought I'd ask someone who's just had a similar test result.

The trouble with test results it's "on the day" what happens the rest of the week.........month ect
it's like the MOT on the car valid for the day.

Top Bottom