The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Diddly squat on the premium bonds this month.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all.
A big thunder storm woke me up at about 04.15, continuous lightning and thunder for nearly an hour as the storm approached, went right above Barnet and then went north westwards. It was quite spectacular. Fortunately I managed to get back to sleep afterwards. More rain is forecast later on.
Uncle Ernie came up with £150 this month👍
Millie is off to the RVC again this afternoon. She's staying in overnight and is being endoscoped to see what is going on inside. 😟

Dave7

Legendary Member
Good morning all.
A big thunder storm woke me up at about 04.15, continuous lightning and thunder for nearly an hour as the storm approached, went right above Barnet and then went north westwards. It was quite spectacular. Fortunately I managed to get back to sleep afterwards. More rain is forecast later on.
Uncle Ernie came up with £150 this month👍
Millie is off to the RVC again this afternoon. She's staying in overnight and is being endoscoped to see what is going on inside. 😟

On R2 they have been discussing thunder and what causes it. People have been messaging with what they were told as children.
It was amusing and went from.......
It's the fairies changing gods bedding
To
It's just god farting.
I think I go with the latter.

Drago

Legendary Member
Boiler man has phoned, he's due to land before 1000hrs, which is nice.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Just back from my wander. I went up the hill trail in the hope of getting above the mist but no luck.

IMG_1112.jpeg

Top Bottom