The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Home made or shop bought ?

Blasphemy :evil: of course it's home made.
The only meals I buy ready made are fish pies or the odd curry or two, that I like to keep in the freezer as a just in case, other than that they are all home made. The spaghetti bolognese I've just had made it about 4-5 weeks ago made a bach of 5 I think, take it out the night before and put it in the fridge over night, take it out and microwave in to a heatproof dish and put some cheese on top into the oven, lunch - sorted.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Blasphemy :evil: of course it's home made.
The only meals I buy ready made are fish pies or the odd curry or two, that I like to keep in the freezer as a just in case, other than that they are all home made. The spaghetti bolognese I've just had made it about 4-5 weeks ago made a bach of 5 I think, take it out the night before and put it in the fridge over night, take it out and microwave in to a heatproof dish and put some cheese on top into the oven, lunch - sorted.

I am the same. I am into cod and chips right now. Nipped over Scarborough earlier for the fish, nicked some spuds from next door's garden......job done :rolleyes:

screenman

Legendary Member
TBH I've never entered a real dragon so can't compare them.

Cheshire to Scarborough, bit of a long way?

There is Good News!!!!

I had a phone call from the US Lottery

Apparently I have won 300,000 US dollar on the US Government Lottery

Which was a surprise - wonder if I clicked on something online without realising it???

Anyway - we are making plans for what to do with it - a new bike comes to mind??

any suggestions?

Been out for a ride with MrsFoE, on our almost matching Shands. Went through the Dalmeny estate to South Queensferry, crossed over the bridge for a wander around North Queensferry, back to South Queensferry for an alfresco sandwich, returned via the Hopetoun estate and various sections of the canal. Very pleasant temperatures, possibly up to 16°.

Top Bottom