The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I now have my own vernier so Mr WD has his back. :laugh:

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all :hello:

Yay - tis Fish Friday!
Stuff to do around the house and garden today, so won't be going down to the harbour. We'll have Fish & Chips from the chippie this evening instead.
Tomorrow is 'Somerset Day' and there's lots of stuff going on in Watchet. Our mates from Minehead will be coming over and we'll walk down the town. Might partake of a cider.....or two.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all.

The sun is shining I've been out with the dog early.
MrsP is dragging me clothes shopping today. I need either a suit or a jacket and trousers for our daughter's civil wedding service next month, a tie to go with my suit for the destination wedding in Corfu a week later and probably a new shirt for both and suitable shoes.
I have a feeling my bank balance is going to take a hit. £££

This afternoon there is a meeting of the escape committee in the Black Horse, I'll make sure the shopping is done so I can get there and recover with an ale or three.🍺🍺🍺

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I’ve just had a gentle stroll through the park. It’s a lovely morning but I didn’t want to go a longer walk until I see if I’m walking again soon with my neighbour. I suspect she will want to go as it’s so nice.

Yep, she’s just messaged to say she will be down at 8.30. Bloody porridge hasn’t even digested. :laugh:

Last edited:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
It’s nice out again.
Im going to do a Peloton workout in a minute.

screenman

Legendary Member
Removed and measured one dg unit, got a quote £17, so cheap I took another two out that had also blown and ordered them as well. Quick tidy up of the wardrobe now, this retirement can be quite exciting.

Second thoughts, after all that work I better have a coffee before starting the next thing.

Top Bottom