The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Good morning. The electric garage door decided to fully open. I'm not sure how that happened. I have repositioned one of the security cameras so that I can see on my phone if it happens again.

I am going over to Nottingham to visit the hotel staff who looked after me so well on my recent stay, stopping off at the Cheesecake Factory shop on the way.

Have good one.

Drago

Legendary Member
I have risen!

Well there is bad and good news on this front . 😀

First the bad news , you cannot eat a red squirrel as they are a protected animal . 😂 ( it would be like me wanting to eating a Koala 😂)

Now the good news, you can eat as many grey squirrels as you want ( they are considered vermin ) with the added plus that they are at least 50% bigger than reds so more meat on the bone . 😂

Now I do know someone that could get some for you , if you still want some , but I don’t think we can get them though Australian customs. 😂😂😂😂😀😀

If I was a First Nation Australian I would be allowed to eat a Koala.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning folks, the sun paid a brief visit earlier but it's overcast now. Monthly trip to the physio today for Mrs Tkk and myself, then I will head out on the bike. I saw some bedding plants outside Aldi yesterday, we have a low double brick wall with a shallow gap between courses, there are a few random plants in there but it would be good to refresh them, any recommendations for small compact plants that stay in bloom for a while without too much maintenance?
In other news the results from my DEXA scan came through yesterday, mainly positive, just a bit of density loss as expected due to ageing.
Have a peaceful day folks☀️☕️👍

Dave7

Legendary Member
Like razor blades horrible stuff. My late FIL would only use that stuff Izal as he considered the softer stuff useless, as he always poked his finger through it. I'd better go to bed before I lower the tone on here even further.

As kids we did have that but more often it was strips of the Liverpool Echo hanging on a nail in our bog down the yard......bloody cold in winter.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all.
Got a bit of clothes shopping to do this morning, a couple of items that have been ordered to pick up, and then off to Chorleywood for lunch with our Son.
We were going for a walk around Chorleywood, but the weather doesn't look too good later on. Rain, rain and even more rain.

Top Bottom