The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Don't wrap it up Mo, say it like it is.
Mo for PM after all T May is jacking it in.I can't get on the Political Forum for some reason,so i cannot vent my spleen.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I haven't watched the news for about 3 years. I am so glad that I live in the middle of nowhere and am far from the maddening crowd so to speak

I can see things getting worse and worse over the coming few years and i feel sorry for anyone living In a city.

We have totally withdrawn from the world. The further away the better as far as I am concerned. I can see a storm coming and it won't be good. I'm just glad that all of my family are here with us.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
The country is fecked……..that’s all I will say. :laugh:

The problem is that whoever you vote for - the government always gets in.
I used to be staunchly one party or another; now, I really don't care. I'll vote for any party that will treat pensioners better. Feck everything else. :laugh:

Dave7

Legendary Member
I haven't watched the news for about 3 years. I am so glad that I live in the middle of nowhere and am far from the maddening crowd so to speak

I can see things getting worse and worse over the coming few years and i feel sorry for anyone living In a city.

We have totally withdrawn from the world. The further away the better as far as I am concerned. I can see a storm coming and it won't be good. I'm just glad that all of my family are here with us.

How can you possibly say you are "far from the maddening crowd" when you are on this forum with the maddest of people.... yes I include me ^_^

Venod

Eh up
If anyone discovers a politics free, or at least general election free, radio station then please let me know.

Radio Paradise (Internet Station) not only general election free but no DJs no news, just music, they have several streams Rock mix, Mellow mix, Global mix, Radio 2050, they have an App, you can cast from your phone to speakers etc.

https://radioparadise.com/home

Top Bottom