The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
A splendid lunch at the 29029 restaurant up the road, all washed down with a pint of cider. Popped into the cake shop on the way back and got a Cherry Cake of which two generous slices have been consumed. An ex colleague popped in with a very nice bottle of wine and we had a catch up. It's been a splendid birthday so far and I think a nap is called for 😴

classic33

Leg End Member
A splendid lunch at the 29029 restaurant up the road, all washed down with a pint of cider. Popped into the cake shop on the way back and got a Cherry Cake of which two generous slices have been consumed. An ex colleague popped in with a very nice bottle of wine and we had a catch up. It's been a splendid birthday so far and I think a nap is called for 😴
You mean to say you've had
1716474478932.png

classic33

Leg End Member
How hard do folk feel it'd be to raise £450 sponsership in a month?

Been asked if I'd be interested in doing a tandem parachute jump for charity.

postman

Legendary Member
Still raining here. Have just started watching the Giro
I had people in the 1970's looking out on a Thursday for their Giros.They came in small window brown envelopes.First stop Post Office second stop pub.Well on our estate they did.We had one wife storm in to the delivery office demanding to see the Manager saying the Postie had lost their giro,little did she know hubby got his hands on it and went boozing.

Top Bottom