The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
 

yello

back and brave
Location
France
Woke up and saw there's a classic car meet going on in the square opposite. I knew nothing about it. Only maybe 10 or 12 at the moment, so praps a local car club, but I'll wander over a little later for a look. I can spy an old Peugeot 504 cabriolet, I do like them. I'm not a car person btw so I'm not suggesting it's the 'best' car there, just one I can identify and like!
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
The fog has cleared now and the sun is shining. More pottering for me today.

BBQ pork and rice today :hungry:
 

Dave7

Legendary Member
Location
Cheshire
Back from my short walk. Its beautiful out there and going to get more beautifullerer later.
Breckie is in front of me so I'm off to chomp ^_^
 
Top Bottom