Good morning from a sunny Dorset. We have an hour of " free " electricity today between 12:00 and 13.00. I plan to bake a cake, put the towels in a hot wash and fire up the immersion heater for a boost. First though, I must head out for a walk once coffee has been drunk☕️☕️
Parking up at Williton and taking the train to Dunster and then walking back to Blue Anchor, hopping back on the next train down to Williton and then having lunch at the Railway Inn with our mates.
Weather's looking good, so should be a nice day.
Good morning all from a chilly but clear Cheshire.
Thr 'friends of' group are having an impact morning when the plan is to paint those benches and fence parts that have not been done yet. I will try and wake up for that.
Good morning all from a chilly but clear Cheshire.
Thr 'friends of' group are having an impact morning when the plan is to paint those benches and fence parts that have not been done yet. I will try and wake up for that.
There's several local groups who have meet ups to do various tasks like tidying and planting the common public spaces. There's also a bi weekly litter pick where folks meet up, get issued a hi viz vest, a bin bag and a picking stick before heading out around the area. I'm tempted to join and wear a fake ankle tag so people think " I never knew Kev was a wrong'un " 😁
The washing machine has done its thing. The bedding is now out on the line.
Off to a different park today with Millie, Grovelands in Southgate is nice, a big lake, woodland and a cafe..
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.