welsh dragon
Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Cooooeeee. 14 deg, dark, calm but we are due for rain.
Stay safe peeps
Stay safe peeps


Salut.
Do you remember I said we were joining the line dancing group? Well, we have been twice and decided it is not for us.
Don't get me wrong , the people in the group are very nice and helpful but Mrs can't keep her balance when turning and I just can't synchronise my feet when moving fast so we are giving up.
I tried on my own in front of You Tube at home but just can't do it.
So that's the end of that.
We have now decided to join the U2A group as they seem to offer loads of different activities, including cycling outings for me, from March to end of October.
We are going to an open meeting on Tuesday to see about it.
Still find the site very difficult to use so may mot be around much until it's sorted.
Must be something your end I think. It's working perfectly here. In fact, if anything, I thought it was a bit quicker lately.
Short walkies walked. I'm off to Gog Magog today so a further 5 or 6 miles will be enjoyed 🦮