The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elybazza61

Legendary Member
Good day out in Cambridge yesterday ;got some nice charity shop finds, new set of sheets from John Lewis, bit of a failing UniQlo for the BH as they didn't seem to have any women's thermal leggings but she was happier when she nabbed a Mulberry wallet in a chazzer.

Also got a new battery put in my Briel watch in Timpsons.

Then some beers in a couple of pubs where I made the (possibly foolish) decision to enter London-Wales-London Audax.

This was the main culprit;

IMG_7554.jpeg

Interior of the Cambridge Blue;

IMG_7553.jpeg

Was very chilly in the morning but sun came out and warmed up later.

Greyer here this morning but not as cold, will nip up the bakers in a bit then it'll be second coffee and some admin and little jobs probably, may pop on the turbo.
 

Dave7

Legendary Member
Location
Cheshire
A quick hello by using a mag glass. Op has not gone as it should have. Both eyes are very thick fog. I will phone later and see what they say. They said I should have clear vision right away but sadly that hadn't happened.
I might be typing like Welshie as I am poking and hoping.
Stay good peeps.
 
Location
Widnes
A quick hello by using a mag glass. Op has not gone as it should have. Both eyes are very thick fog. I will phone later and see what they say. They said I should have clear vision right away but sadly that hadn't happened.
I might be typing like Welshie as I am poking and hoping.
Stay good peeps.

Sorry to hear about your eyes

At least your sex life is finding a way - from what you say


I have heard people say it takes a while for your eyes to clear after that sort of op - thinking of you!

Hope to see more of your informative and educational missives soon!
 
Top Bottom