The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Location
Watchet
Morning all :hello:

Got 3 clutch tools to finish off and post this morning. That'll keep me busy for an hour, or so.
Doggie walking and local shopping later.
 

Dave7

Legendary Member
Location
Cheshire
Good morning all.
Both eyes are slightly improved which gives me hope. I dont really 'do' depression but there were moments of 'what if' but as i say, this makes things seem better.
We are in for a damp day but I am cozy here with my coffee and Tony Blackburn.
Have a good day peeps.
 

Dave7

Legendary Member
Location
Cheshire
Morning all :hello:

Got 3 clutch tools to finish off and post this morning. That'll keep me busy for an hour, or so.
Doggie walking and local shopping later.

IMO clutch tools are a good line to get into.......you will find that many older bikes have some sort of clutch thingy and some of them dont work like when they were new.
Keep it up Dirk, if nothing else the experience will do you good.
 
Last edited:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Location
Cheshire
Can't you see anybody today at the hospital ?

The eye dept is closed at weekends.
TBH all I wanted/needed was reassurance that this is normal because I was led to believe it would be an instant cure.
 

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Location
North Wales
Bonjour.
What a show that was!
Totally Tina it is called and I must say it was the best show I have seen for a long time.
She was on for two hours . Superb music, costumes and dancers.
Highly recommended.
The weather is awful so far.
Molly stayed at our son's last night and we will pick her up when we get up.
The house is really empty without her.
 
Top Bottom