Morning all
Got 3 clutch tools to finish off and post this morning. That'll keep me busy for an hour, or so.
Doggie walking and local shopping later.
Morning.Can't you see anybody today at the hospital ?Good morning all.
Both eyes are slightly improved which gives me hope. I dont really 'do' depression but there were moments of 'what if' but as i say, this makes things seem better.
We are in for a damp day but I am cozy here with my coffee and Tony Blackburn.
Have a good day peeps.

Can't you see anybody today at the hospital ?
Cooooeee. 10 deg here and now it's lighter I can see itsna tad windy as well.
Stay safe peeps![]()

The eye dept is closed at weekends.
TBH all I wanted/needed was reassurance that this is normal because I was led to believe it would be an instant cure.
Reassurance yes, there must be someone you can see you at another hospital.
Even the NHS website says it can take several days to settle. I think it's probably normal, especially after getting both done at once.
I think @Dave7 might of been given over optimistic advice.
My friends who have had cataract ops have all taken up to a week or more before the vision has restored.