Drago
Legendary Member
- Location
- The Urban Fringe
Q day today. Mrs D out this avo gossiping and drinking lattes getting her nails done, so a bit of Q study time for me.
Good morning all.
Both eyes are slightly improved which gives me hope. I dont really 'do' depression but there were moments of 'what if' but as i say, this makes things seem better.
We are in for a damp day but I am cozy here with my coffee and Tony Blackburn.
Have a good day peeps.
Good that it is slightly improved
sometimes slow improvement is better that sudden "it's all fine"
Anyway - tell the docs that it needs to get better properly as we need you on here
Someone has to keep "them" in place!!!
Bonjour.
What a show that was!
Totally Tina it is called and I must say it was the best show I have seen for a long time.
She was on for two hours . Superb music, costumes and dancers.
Highly recommended.
The weather is awful so far.
Molly stayed at our son's last night and we will pick her up when we get up.
The house is really empty without her.
The eye dept is closed at weekends.
TBH all I wanted/needed was reassurance that this is normal because I was led to believe it would be an instant cure.
The eye dept is closed at weekends.
TBH all I wanted/needed was reassurance that this is normal because I was led to believe it would be an instant cure.
I will do that. People like Dirk etc need my wise input.
BTW, I notice plans are approved for 350 homes at Cronton**......more lovely green belt bites the dust.
**for others, Cronton is near Ebiker and (to me) is/was an oasis of green between Warrington and Liverpool.
Yes - I noticed that
It seems far more common the last couple of years
but I have read that overall the pace is normal - there was just a break for a long time where a lot of planning applications got turned down if anyone complained for the most trivial reasons
but then - you do have to wonder about why it so often seems to be on pristine farmland
There is a place near here that used to be farmed normally
but has been left alone for years - and I suspect this is to make planning easier as it has not had a crop init for years!!!
or am I being cynical
again!
It was nice to see a while ago that a big factory got knocked down
and it is now a big new housing estate
in general Halton (that's here - Widnes and Runcorn) seem to want as many houses as possible to be built
I presume to increase tax revenue
but who knows
I was reading last week that, on the old Collmans mustard site, Norwich, they are building 3, 500 homes.
I thought HOW MANY ?? so checked and yes. Its a massive area and the factory used to have a workforce on 2,300.
Who was the star ?
Sue and I saw Tina Turner live.....she was excellent.
The eye dept is closed at weekends.
TBH all I wanted/needed was reassurance that this is normal because I was led to believe it would be an instant cure.