The road is closed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

green1

Über Member
os-fla360-pictures-winter-park-sinkhole-201211-001.jpg

tyred

Legendary Member
Holes everywhere these days.

I bought a packet of mints this morning and each sweet had a perfectly circular hole through the centre. Whatever is the world coming to?

machew

Veteran
I have heard it said that there are four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire, and though the holes were rather small, they had to count them all. Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall

Peteaud

Veteran
Holes everywhere these days.

I bought a packet of mints this morning and each sweet had a perfectly circular hole through the centre. Whatever is the world coming to?

A Polo mint is sitting in the pub having a quiet pint with his mate, Trebor. Suddenly, in walks Tune, who struts around the pub looking for a seat, but all the seats are taken. He walks up to Polo, pushes him off the seat and sits down. Polo walks out, followed by Trebor. "What did you let him do that for?" Asks Trebor, "You don't want to let a mint like that push you about". "Yeah!" says Polo, "But that's Tune, and I'm not going to upset him!". "Why the hell not?" queries Trebor. "Because he's Menthol".

Venod

Eh up
I have heard it said that there are four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire, and though the holes were rather small, they had to count them all. Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall

I notice that was posted yesterday, oh how I long for yesterday.

Top Bottom