The Russians are coming!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
I wonder if they'll run a Christmas raffle where you can win a T34 Tank?

Includes a home delivery service
1620696770072.png

OP
OP
D

Duc gas

Über Member
I like there sales model!
“Our model is no service and no marketing.”

D

Deleted member 26715

You take notice of a newspaper that has spelling mistakes in this day & age

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
There is quite a high proportion of Eastern Europeans in Fflintshire so makes sense - certainly a lot in Fflint as they have numerous 'Polski' corner shops - Mold is only 15 minutes by car.

Having more options is always a good thing.

They're aimed at the low income families, of which there are more and more thanks to the tories, so they'll perform great in poorer areas of the country.

I approve of them :okay:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
It is a while since I visited Russia (1990's), but, unless things have changed, the sales model may include no stock on the shelves either ;)
In most towns they have western-style Supermarkets among the local and more traditional stores. Most global and familar western brands/products and similar products can be found. Many of them are like the Sains/Tesco Locals we have here. Even a wide selection of foreign beers...but beware, the tills won't accept payment for beer after 10pm by law, then you have to go to some local booze-shack...it all get's a bit interesting from there and I don't recommend unless with a local if you wish to leave with your wallet intact.

Top Bottom