The shaven legs poll

Do you shave your pins?

• Yes - I am as smooth as a baby's bum

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No - I wish to remain manly and bushy

• I wish I could, but my other half will not allow it!

• I have tried it, but it wasn't for me.

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dudi

Following on from the abuse suffered by Joe for not shaving his legs, I was wondering how many of us actually shave their legs.

This is probably more aimed at the gents among us, as I understand that most of you ladies would do this even if you were not cyclists...

Personally, I do not shave my pins. This is mostly down to my wife not letting me. I would like to give it a whirl, but i'm quite happy being fuzzy.

What's your situation?

Melvil

Hairy and proud

wafflycat

Shaved legs on a male cyclist *drool* The sight of a *smooth* tanned, firmly muscled honed male leg is rather delicious. Your wife doesn't know what she's missing!

OP
OP
dudi

dudi

Come on guys... what's the point of a poll if you don't have to squeeze yourself into a pidgeon hole that doesn't fully describe you but is the closest of the available options?!

OP
OP
dudi

dudi

numbnuts said:
Where's the yawn option this is getting boring

it's in the top left hand corner of your browser.. the little arrow pointing left. click that and the pain is gone.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Not done the shaven legs thing yet, but i will probably be doing it some other time when i start racing.
Problem is, when i go into 6th form with my shorts on and shaven legs, not going to get the best reactions. But i do have light coloured hair on my legs, so they dont look too bad.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Proper hairy monkey here - used to shave when I raced and only during the season - just wear longs on the road bike now. Hairy legs are fine on a MTB, but not a road bike....

It's a lot of messing shaving when you have more than enough hair on the legs...

Top Bottom