The Shiv has arrived

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
You need to be identifying the fast riders, looking through galleries blind is bound to show all sorts of positions, good, bad and anything in between, having no clue who is fast and who isn't, you have no idea which positions are likely to be good and which are likely to be bad.

As for your saddle height, you can not compare saddle height to your road bike because A) The seat tube is steeper, so you are sat further over the bottom bracket, B) As you roll your pelvis forward to get aero, your hips are lifted up. Also your saddle height is an aerodynamic consideration, not just a comfort consideration.

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Ive been doing a bit of playing today in between work and have set the bike up on the turbo in the spare bedroom . Ive also invested in a huge mirror as this was advised by one of you guys last time I was asking about positioning . The mirror is a massive eye opener into not only my position but just how good looking I am :eek: I'm surprised I'm still single to be honest :laugh:
Ive also been looking on youtube ( because no one has said not to look at that yet ) about positions and why / how they work . All very interesting stuff and its nice to have a turbo to test things out before taking the bike out for a ride .

ayceejay

Guru
I'm surprised I'm still single to be honest.
A bike called a Shiv and a huge mirror in the bedroom might have something to do with it. I wish I;d thought of that.:B)

Top Bottom