The Show Us Yer Slippers Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
70s Dad slippers of the thread so far are Oldwheels'. You could have a proper drunken argument on the drive in those, or chase the bin lorry down the street with your missed food caddy, or even dole out ten of the best to a lairy son. The slipper that can do it all.
I hope you have the matching cardigan. And the white vest undergarment, and the pockets for ten Woodbine and a box of Bryant and May. 😄
View attachment 619371
Some folk around here still go to the corner shop in their slippers.:rolleyes: Even worse some go barefoot!!:ohmy:

D

Deleted member 1258

On the commode? :blink:

Why are you so interested in my toilet habits? Weird! No I was sitting in my nice comfy computer chair.

D

Deleted member 1258

Ah, easy wipe clean!

I should know - i have the same chair and im old.

You ain't old, you're younger than me, and I keep getting told "you're not old yet". :laugh::laugh::laugh:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
70s Dad slippers of the thread so far are Oldwheels'. You could have a proper drunken argument on the drive in those, or chase the bin lorry down the street with your missed food caddy, or even dole out ten of the best to a lairy son. The slipper that can do it all.
I hope you have the matching cardigan. And the white vest undergarment, and the pockets for ten Woodbine and a box of Bryant and May. 😄
View attachment 619371
Sorry don't do cardigans:laugh:. Guernsey and cargo pocket trousers from Tesco is the best I can offer.:becool:

Top Bottom