The Show Us Yer Slippers Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
3f-cd490cf2a61f_1.bd85c39f0f79f9772a7cdefa23811dd6.jpg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I don't wear slippers, but if I did I'd probably wear these.🧐

1637865994147.png

https://www.oliverbrown.org.uk/ardoch-tweed-slippers.html

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Slippers with character. Came from Bristol Chamois as we sold quite a lot of their stuff at least 20 years old but probably more. I have 3 pairs but these are the ones in present house use and can also do light outdoor.

carpiste

Guru

Never, ever worn them. Best I can manage is flip flops or crocs:rolleyes:

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
70s Dad slippers of the thread so far are Oldwheels'. You could have a proper drunken argument on the drive in those, or chase the bin lorry down the street with your missed food caddy, or even dole out ten of the best to a lairy son. The slipper that can do it all.
I hope you have the matching cardigan. And the white vest undergarment, and the pockets for ten Woodbine and a box of Bryant and May. 😄
P0.jpg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I don't wear slippers, but if I did I'd probably wear these.🧐

View attachment 619322
https://www.oliverbrown.org.uk/ardoch-tweed-slippers.html
Looking at those slippers, I'd say they could be worn outside from mid spring through to late summer. They look pretty nice and stylish...in my opinion and only a mere £185 :whistle: with an impressive £83.50 knocked off the original price and the last size available just happens to be my size 10. It's sooooooo tempting!!🤔

They're hand made and sold by a company addressed as 75 Lower Sloane Street, London, SW1W 8DA. That's a posh area 'the smoke' isn't it? 🤔 🧐

Look at that quilted satin lining, how posh is that I ask?! 🧐
1637883992131.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom