The smell of death....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Berties

Fast and careful!
the smell of death hangs in my garden,i bone out deers this time of year for venison and let my dog have the haunch bones,she buries them and digs them up when they are gipping and i mean proper nasty,then takes great pleasure in gnawing them ,
the smell burns your eyes if you get to close and a green smog forms round her,

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
We stumbled across a bloated, dead elephant on a holiday in Kenya, the smell is something that will live with me forever.

Anyone seen the recent youtube clip of the whale exploding, not nice!
That whale clip is pretty yukky but also funny how it freaks the bloke out:smile:

Doseone

Guru
There is an oily fishiness which is peculiar to dead seagull and although it can be washed out (thank god for Fairy Liquid) it don't half stink the car out on the way back from the beach. We have been tempted to stop at a supermarket and buy tins of anchovies to strap to our face to try and distract us from the stench.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

It's still there and we go past it every day, sometimes twice if it's on the run. He is strictly kept to heel at all approaches. Down the roads dog rolled in it again. I may just take a shovel with me soon.

Globalti

Legendary Member
My brother hitch-hiked home from the Isle of Skye to Newcastle one hot summer day with a shark steak wrapped in a towel in his rucsac, that a fisherman gave him. By the time he reached home it was absolutely humming; we had to bury it in the garden and throw the towel away.

Top Bottom