The smell of death....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
....is following me around and it's strong.

It could be a premonition but it's not. Instead it's the smell of dead seagull, the one the dog rolled in. I'm just summoning up the will to deal with it and wash him down. Right now he's been banished from my side while I eat my breakfast, sigh.....

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Is it better or worse than them rolling in fox poo?

That can be evil.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
That is def a man chore I would say.xx( if it is a gull, it could have a very fishy smell.xx(

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
We stumbled across a bloated, dead elephant on a holiday in Kenya, the smell is something that will live with me forever.

Anyone seen the recent youtube clip of the whale exploding, not nice!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
My Cairn used to spot the fox poo, look back at me, make sure I was watching and dive on it and roll. Upon finishing this manoeuvre he would bark and I swear he would grin at me then bugger off for 10 minutes to let it ferment and stop me throwing him in the lake.

Bless him.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I might take your advice. This needs more contemplation and less action.

Crack on Crax, you're going to be late for elevenses and everything - if you push back lunch by half an hour and take 20 minutes off your siesta I think the thing will right itself in time for high tea at 4pm, the rest of the day should be fine then. Crisis over folks, move along, nothing to see.

Top Bottom