The story continues.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alan Biles

.........a Halfords dual-suspension mountain bike. "How the hell did that get there?", he said.

OP
OP
got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit

Cilla Black, Surprise, surprise screeched the scouse chanteuse. get off my friggin bike, jesus de amsters round ere just take bloody liberties, de do dough don't dey do!
Reg, not wanting to anger the warbling red head any more than he already had handed over the Halfrauds special and wondered just how he was going to explain all this when he got back to the covenant of......

OP
OP
got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit

Reg, decided to retrace his steps back to the post with the pointy stick episode.
He deftly pulled the stick from Lauries throat, turned on his heel and made his way back to the Cilla Black post.
Laurie, making a miraculous recovery shouted after Reg.....Oi.......

Keith Oates

Janner
everyone is busy looking for and dumping the Cilla black tapes. Suddenly someone screamed look who I've found lurking in the corner and when every one came to have a look they saw................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit

..........Keith Oates. He was looking tired and worried, not a day had passed in 4 years when he had managed a full nights sleep. His demons were etched upon his face and the manic tick that sent his left eye into spasm only added to the maniacal look. Keith's voice came as a low rumble at first but soon turned into a cat-like screech. give me fish he screemed, give me fish!!
the crew of the ship looked at each other mystified and after a long series of head scratching moments they all uttered in unison - the prophesy is fulfilled our leader has returned ....they threw themselves to their knees and .........

Keith Oates

Janner
quickly ate the fish before he had a chance to bend down and collect some for himself. This made him very angry and he had to vent the anger in the only way he knew how so he took his roadie out and headed for....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
...the "Pink Pussy" bar and Juke Joint, where he knew he could find a way of relaxing, and a hirsute cabbie with breasts, should the need arise.....

walker

Upon arrival to the bar, he realised it was no Longer the pink pussy, but had changed to the blue Oyster, 'whats this?' keith said as he dismounted his stead in full lycra regalia. He walked into the bar to find burly men, skinny men, and other dressed in leather chaps with nothing else.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
"This is some kind of cult", he said. "A Blue Oyster Cult, if you will". At that, there was a loud KKKEEERRRRAAAANNNNGGGG! of guitars, and a balding man in spandex troosaz, with a beer gut and a terrible mullet bounded onto the stage....

Top Bottom