The story continues.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

But as soon as keith put on his glasses he realised it was infact his father who he had not seen for 23 years.
What is my Dad doing, on stage, in a gay cult club, in the middle of Nottingham, keith thought to himself, thats when it struck him 'my father never did die in that explosion in the knicker factory all those years ago, he was the one that started it'
Everything from his childhood finally fell into place, the way his mother would wear different knickers every day then throw them away like they did'nt mean anything, the way she would wear 4 bras at a time just for the sake of it.
But why now, why here, why has he come back into my life again looking like this..........

walker

'KEEEEIIITTTHHHH!!!!' Said the big burly man on stage wiith the string vest, Looking and pointing in Keith's direction. Keith stood still, how can he recognise me, after all these years, and after my sex op. Then suddenly keith is pushed out the way of another man making his way to the stage. 'that's not keith, I'm keith, no wait, I'm now Buggi, no wonder'.................

Top Bottom