The stuff lost and then found, or waiting to be found in your home, garage, workplace etc thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
If this thread dies a death, so be it, but here's your opportunity to list things you've lost, then found or haven't found yet. In my case I bought a small fluorescent orange torch the other week. The last time I saw it was about 3 days ago, after I'd let my dog out for a pee. I bought the torch in that colour, thinking the brighter the colour, the easier it'll be to not lose it...but unfortunately I've lost it! :rolleyes: Then there's that pair of green framed sunglasses I haven't seen for nearly 2 weeks. I've searched high and low, but I just can not find them! What have you lost and what have you found after the item was missing for quite a while? Or what is missing, yet to be found? 🤔

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I dread to think about what I have lurking around the garage

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
My American Optical sunglasses turned up the other day, right at the back of my sock drawer.

Mr M “lost” his Garmin for the golf,
I bought him a Garmin watch then the old device was found in his sock drawer
Sock drawers seem to be the place to lose stuff, then find it! I know don't think

my torch and sunglasses are in my sock drawer, but I'm gonna have a look anyway. 🤔

Svendo

Guru
That inaccessible and impossible to look into gap between the seat rails and the centre console in the car is a recurring wormhole for our stuff to fall into then out of at a later random date.

Top Bottom