The today's weather where you are thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Standard SE Lakes summer (laugh) fodder here - heavy drizzle today (some thunder) and a poor outlook ahead.

If it wasn't for Brexit then southern France would have been a nice option for us.

I saw a bit of southern France on the way home from work.

It was sunny.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Absolute shoot weather for 10 fecking days! You'd think it was November if it wasn't warm(ish) and it doesn't go dark at 5 o clock. Those who moaned about their lawns being turned straw like and praying for rain are to blame!!:ninja:

classic33

Leg End Member
The light on - off rain of yesterday, finished the day as today started. Constant rain with the wind rising.

19°C, out of the wind and rain. Possibly feeling colder if you get wet whilst it's windy.

Fine start to the month, and to today.

Mike_P

Guru
Stupidly windy, picture has been tweeted by the police already of a fallen tree blocking the A59 near Blubberhouses and it's going to get stronger:sad:

gavgav

Guru
Blowing a hoolie yet again! Whilst April and most of May were lovely, the weather has been ruddy awful since then. Hopefully Summer will return soon......

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Not very happy at all! It was fine as i saw the sun this morn' for the first time in 10 days. I had jobs to do so i put my walk off till later in the afternoon. I should've gone for a walk then done my jobs afterwards. I'd only been out 5 minutes then the heavens opened! Real bouncing off the floor stuff as well. Luckily i had my brolly,but even then the rain made the temperature drop considerably. I just sheltered under a tree,then abandoned my walk when it eased off and headed back home. The mutt wasn't pleased as he doesn't like rain,but he was happy to see us heading back home.

Just to rub it in that living further south has some benefits.

I might add that in the winter when it's always a boring 3 or 5°C I look at the Braemar forecast and feel envious when I see a forecast for snow and - 10°C. I miss the North East Scotland winters.

Top Bottom