The today's weather where you are thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ooh, Ooh, We've got Sunshine...

Brandane

Legendary Member
It's about to get even COLDER! There's even some snow in the forecast for the coming week. Early May, really? Look at these temperatures, they would be low even for December:

Mind you, I did forecast this a while ago, when my central heating boiler finally died after 30 years. New one being fitted in 3 weeks time, and obviously at that point we can expect a prolonged heatwave 😄.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
So,let me see. About 25 years ago they were telling us that "Around the year 2020,the south coast will be like the French Riviera :giggle: and Blackpool will be like Miami" :rofl:...or summat like that,due to 'global warming'.:rolleyes:

Brandane

Legendary Member
So,let me see. About 25 years ago they were telling us that "Around the year 2020,the south coast will be like the French Riviera :giggle: and Blackpool will be like Miami" :rofl:...or summat like that,due to 'global warming'.:rolleyes:
They forgot to mention that Ayrshire would be like Siberia in April/May, summers would be grey, cold, and wet; and winter would be less cold than May but expect a series of atlantic storms :sad:.

classic33

Leg End Member
Wet and windy. Nonstop since 09:00 today. Wind aside, it is slightly warmer than yesterday.

Worse on the way, from the west.

Top Bottom