The today's weather where you are thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavgav

Guru
Absolutely sheeting down in NW Wales. Never seen the rivers as high, on the drive up here, around Dolgellau. The cricket and rugby pitches are under water in the town and at the top of the Mawddach estuary, where the river and sea meet……water everywhere, almost on the main road which I haven’t seen there before.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Hosing it down; again. Cold and breezy too. All of this, one month from mid-summer day, when it all starts going downhill again! :rolleyes:

Been raining here every time I have been out of the house

Just cloudy when I have been inddors!

Hence got wet when I went for a ride this morning - although the rain did pretty much hold off - until I was half way round!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Absolutely horrendous weather for May!! 🧐
Where are those 'scientists' who predicted such rollox as "By the year 2020 Britain will have a similar climate to the south of France and Miami"?! I want to punch one of the idiots in the face!! :boxing:

AndreaJ

Veteran
Torrential rain again in Shropshire this evening, had to collect daughter from a friends house and lots of the lanes are flooded again, a boat would probably be a good idea!

classic33

Leg End Member
Dry, but overcast, until around half four this afternoon. Rain, nonstop since then.

Two hours earlier than expected, based on the colour of the light last night.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Sunny(ish), but windy as feck here yesterday!🧐

Pushing my totally non streamlined, heavily laden doggie pram uphill against the strong westerly wind was probably as hard as climbing Alpe d'Huez! :heat:

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Started wet today,
1047 steady
West to North West 2 - 3
Moderate or fair, occasionally poor
Rain, clearing slowly
Visibility moderate or good

Top Bottom