The today's weather where you are thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member

Wet!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
rain and a chance of thunder , similar tomorrow.
Club running a century ride today and tomorrow but i have pulled out as with my circulation wet and long distance are not an option , plus just had 2 weeks off the bike and didnt fancy 130 odd miles with close to 10000 feet of climbing for a week or 2

classic33

Leg End Member
As of 1700 UTC on the 21st August
1017 steady. Precipitation in sight, South veering northwest 2 to 3, variable 3 at times.
Smooth or slight, occasionally moderate
Rain or showers, Moderate or good, occasionally poor.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Blue skies & fluffy clouds here in Hamtun.

postman

Legendary Member
Leeds is under thick grey cloud.It feels sharp and cool like a late October day,there is a dampness also.Yesterday it was shorts and shirt day with a hat in case of sunburn on bald head.What a change.

classic33

Leg End Member
As of 23:55 hours on the 25th August
low west Lancashire, expected mid Pennines by 0600 on the 26th
1024, climbing slowly. West 1, visibility fair becoming good. Moderate, becoming good.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
My fellow tweedster lady friend comes from Leamington Spa, which i thought was 'down south' till she told me otherwise. She constantly moans about the weather here in Accrington. Yesterday she said "My god, it's actually sunny for once".:rolleyes: I think we've had a decent summer. We've had many warm, bordering on hot days and not much rain and even then it mostly rained at night and was dry in the day. Last year it rained throughout June, July and August.:rain:

Last edited:
OP
OP
SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
My fellow tweedster lady friend comes from Leamington Spa, which i thought was 'down south' till she told me otherwise. She constantly moans about the weather here in Accrington. Yesterday she said "My god, it's actually sunny for once".:rolleyes: I think we've had a decent summer. We've had many warm, bordering on hot days and not much rain and even then it mostly rained at night and was dry in the day. Last year it rained throughout June, July and August.:rain:

You're lucky - been a pretty crap year so far here. Although this week is pleasant.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm sat in the small park up the road sunbathing, whole waiting for my car to have its MOT. It's only supposed to be about 71 Fahrenheit but it feels more like 80 plus!!!

Attachments

• 1629974583646825671530445525577.jpg
    1629974583646825671530445525577.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Top Bottom