The today's weather where you are thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Retyred.life

Last week of August 2022, South East Nevada. And for my sins I'm riding fully loaded from Laughlin AZ to Las Vegas NV!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220829-144157.png
    Screenshot_20220829-144157.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 5
OP
OP
SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Chilly, grey and windy: SE Lakes.

Summer well and truly done.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Torrential rain during the night has caused flooding on many roads. But right now, the sun is out :bravo:. And no work today. So looks like a wee :bicycle: is called for. Bit of a SE wind though, so part of my ride might involve some assistance from Scotrail :smile:.

We had thunder & lightning during the night, it woke me up about 02:30 - 02:45
The rain was rattling the windows, & looking like sheets of it, when I peered out

gbb

Legendary Member
2 am this morning, absolutely chucked it down for a short while lightning and thunder all around.
3pm, walked the dog for a couple miles in the old brick pits, warm, slight overcast and muggy, lovely.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
We have had a bit of everything today.
A storm in the early hours of the morning, sunshine before lunchtime, and this afternoon has been a mixture of torrential rain, thunder and lightning with sunny intervals.
At the moment it's raining heavily again.

Mike_P

Guru
Some rain this morning and some more this afternoon but stopped and after a short walk which according to Strava had 3ft less climbing than a shorter less steep version of it (!) risked the ebike for a trip to Asda. Still dry

Top Bottom