The today's weather where you are thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
The clear sky has clouded over. We now have the odd shower, lasts a few minutes then stops.
We've worse on the way, only not this week, possibly the last few days of the month.

classic33

Leg End Member
Started dry, but by early afternoon the first spots of rain had appeared.
Early evening saw heavier rain arrive, and it's still raining now.

There's also a bit of a mist rolling down the hills. The pressure continues to drop slowly. The temperature is on the topside of 20°C, with no real breeze to aid cooling.

The flood has begun, get yer tickets whilst they're going cheap

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Under here :rain:

F50543F1-CA99-4E87-93AB-296DB8C57A0C.png

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
West Devon, - everything, everywhere, all the time...

I am currently near Exeter. No rain was forecast for today but it suddenly started pouring down anyway. The rain only lasted 5-10 minutes, then the sun came out. Now it has clouded over again... :wacko:

We were planning to walk the family dog, and then I was aiming to do a short ride to check that my bike is ready for a metric century later in the week. I reckon that it won't rain again this afternoon, but I have been wrong before so that doesn't mean much!

Mike_P

Guru
Soggy t-shirt this evening due to the return ebike ride from Asda coinciding with a brief downpour; if only I had not been delayed by the (legal) ebike attracting the attention of another cyclist.

Went for a ride this morning at 9.00 am along the coast from Cardiff. Dull but dry on the 12 miles out, stopped for a coffee, and quite heavy rain on the 12 miles back. Soaked but pleasantly warm. Cloudy most of the day after that. Tomorrow's forecast is good.

Top Bottom