The today's weather where you are thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Lake District (SE).

Absolutely chucking it down against a backdrop of a dark grey sky.

Central heating on.

Not remotely inspiring and can't even drag myself onto the turbo ilo a proper ride today.

vickster

Legendary Member
SW London, pleasant, a little cloudy, much cooler but still around 24. Working (at home) currently but might go out for an hour at lunchtime as looks perfect for a pedal (and I need milk)

Can’t complain as it’s been very hot for sleeping

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Denmark..Hot and humid.

Mrs M

Guru
1E8BAAF9-04FA-4D05-8301-2C52B8AB29F2.png
Aberdeen south, pleasant enough with a nice breeze :smile:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I don't know what the temperature is outside because my external thermometer is bust (unless it really IS 86.7 degrees C! :laugh:) but it is certainly pretty warm. It is still nearly 22 degrees in this room without any heating on anywhere in the house.

It is really overcast and wet here today though. I was going to cycle to the shops but I don't have mudguards on my singlespeed bike so I think I'll walk instead unless there is a break in the weather, which looks a bit unlikely - it is one of those days where the rain will be more on than off all day.

We have had a good hot spell leading up to this so the moors above here must have dried up. The ground seems to be absorbing a lot of the water rather than just dumping it down into the river in the valley, unless the environment agency have got their calculations completely wrong!

Calder level.png

This is what happens when the ground is saturated and THEN we get heavy rain!

Flood alert.png

Top Bottom