FNRttC The Tour 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
It's a shame that @StuAff you won't be making the annual Fridays pilgrimage to http://www.rhoongolfcenter.nl/ - one year I went three times. Only once last year but Gordon and Olaf went a couple of times.
I'm with Mark Twain on the subject of golf anyway- a good walk ruined.

jiberjaber

Veteran
For those who might fancy a bike ride on rest day, I've been running through a few ideas. Here's the latest. A mere 2200ft of climbing in 102 miles!

Hasslet - if only to tick a box about eating Hasslet in Hasslet.... but whats all this miles and ft measurements.... its all a bit confusing :biggrin:

I'm on the fence but would be up for the eating tick box...

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Hasslet - if only to tick a box about eating Hasslet in Hasslet.... but whats all this miles and ft measurements.... its all a bit confusing :biggrin:

I'm on the fence but would be up for the eating tick box...
OK. Approximately 165km, 671m of climbing :smile:

What hotels are being booked for the Masstrict 2 nighter ?
This won't help you much but several of us have booked out Hotel Le Bonheur a few miles to the south of the town centre. Hopefully others will be along shortly to tell you where they've booked - where you may find there are still rooms available. We're finding availability low and prices high due to Andre Roux's concert dates on the Thursday & Friday. Popular sites to search and book are booking.com and uk.hotels.com/. Good luck!

Top Bottom